Sunday, June 26, 2011

Because I Love My Lips!

Here are some of my current favorites. I love the Everyday Mineral Lippies. They are really soft in color and have a wonderful minty flavor. They can be worn everyday and are really nourishing. I actually wear the nude color Fauna to bed all the time when I can't find my chap stick. 
The Naked pots are fun. You can make any color you want by mixing their color with their lip gloss base.
Here I am wearing the Tarte Lip Creme Pencil in Peaceful. It was a limited edition color at Christmas. It is a very moisturizing and it has a minty tingle!

This is after I had my snakum. Tigi Joystick in Fiesty is a lip pencil and a lipstick in one. 
I usually only buy natural/vegan products. This is a Lancome gloss I bought in an emergency situation because I needed a hot pink. It's called Electric Pink.
I used the Naked Mineral Pot in Sierra Nevada to make this golden gloss. I do look like a goddess straight from Mt. Olympus.

Everyday Minerals Super Smoocher. I love to wear soft pink.

Everyday Minerals Fauna. Now I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment