Sunday, March 3, 2013

Apocolypse Shoot





I have said before that I think a lot about the apocalypse. It's just so fascinating. This photo shoot came about really spur of the moment. Jake Moreland and I have been shooting a series called Hair History and had planned to do the 1940's this day, but our model couldn't make it. The teens from my drawing class were very eager to help us out. Thank you to Alexis, Kylie, Celeste, Amber and Lexie.
I have thought about it for hours. If the apocalypse happened tomorrow I am pretty sure that within six months the remaining teenagers would still find a way to express individual style. There may not be extra water or electricity but they would find a way to make themselves pretty.
You can see more of our work on my website. www.maryellenleroy.com. As always, a huge thanks to Jake Moreland for his creative genius and awesome artist communicating skills. It's always fun. Visit his website: www.jacobmorelandcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment