Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Morgan/Malicke Wedding


This was a great wedding to do. The bride Katie was very easy going and willing to let me do what I wanted to do. She has such a great heart and is so beautiful it made the day pretty easy. Also there was a Sephora across the street from my hotel. That was a bonus! Thank you to Two Birds Photography for their amazing photos.
 The up style Katie chose was a simple side chignon fastened very loosely with a flower broach. 
I love the strands that are falling out of the style. It makes the look so romantic.
 I did use OCC's airbrush makeup on Katie. She wanted a really natural look but she had some skin challenges. We used Smashbox Photo Finish Primer first after a layer of Crucial Moisture from Bioelements. I was very happy with the finished result.

This picture was taken at the end of the night. She is a tad shiny but still flawless.
 The very happy couple getting ready to make a getaway.
Here I am cracking up and making someone else laugh as usual.
I love you Katie Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment