Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Throop Bridesmaids



Three beautiful teenage bridesmaids. I am not a photographer so these images are have not been corrected at all.  They were taken in natural direct light.


On Emily I started with Burt's Bees Pomegranate Night Cream. Them I primed with OCC's Airbrush primer. I also used a coat of Smashbox photo finish primer. I airbrushed with OCC's system.
On Emily's eyes I used Everyday Minerals black powder eyeliner. On her brows I used Everyday Minerals Silver/Gray brow color. Her shadows are a mix of browns from Everyday Minerals. Mascara is Waterproof  Dior Show. Cheek color is OCC's airbrush blush in hush. Lip color is Benefit Lip gloss.
Jaime was a little challenging in that she has teenage skin! She had a few prominent breakouts and bumpy texture. I did the same prep work for her that I did for Emily. I also concealed with Bioelements M/L concealer. Her base is also OCC's airbrush as is her blush. Jaime's eyeliner is Everyday Minerals Dark Brown Powder Eyeliner on top and bottom. I did use a wet angled brush to give her the tight line. Her lipstick is Everyday Minerals Lippies. Why didn't I write down the color? She bought it and it's in her purse.
Sarah is the most dramatic of all the sisters and wanted a really bright eye. She also tried to self tan her own face with the tanning lotion. It was not a pretty sight. I prepped her the same as the other girls. Then I did a layer of airbrush. I finished with several mineral bronzers from Everyday Minerals to blend everything in.
It was very satisfying and challenging and fun. I am proud of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment