Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pre The Makeup Show Chicago Activities

It was pretty fantastic and incredibly overwhelming.
I was sure on the way north to the show that Armageddon was approaching. A deep sense of foreboding in the deepest part of my soul was telling me that I would never see my husband or children again. This is not a new feeling for me. I always think that something catastrophic is going to happen when I leave home.  You know like Yellowstone erupting and filling our atmosphere with ash for years destroying all life.

I could not think of anything else more calming than to go to Unique on 159th. I am so glad I did because look at what I found there.
 A fabulous gold sequined scarf for 3.99$.
 A wonderful black knit top with gold Herons.
A black pencil skirt with fringe.
Last but not least a pair of Franco Sarto shoes for 15.99$. They are brand new and totally timeless.

After these score purchases I felt much more relaxed. The rest of the drive was great. I spent the whole evening laughing with friends and eating Thai food.


1 comment: