Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 2012

twobirdsphoto.com

I have been a slave to commitments all summer. That is why I haven't kept up with blogging. I am one of those people who can only handle so much before I shut down. The blog is usually the first thing to get cut. 

Thought I would just share a few images from some of my summer work. I have a few fun sessions scheduled for August so stay tuned!

The above photo is hair and makeup for a photo workshop shot by Jonathan Canlas. I really don't know anything about Jonathan Canlas but my friends at twobirdsphotos.com modeled for him. It was fun. The braid I did was a three part french braid. I thought about doing it as I was driving through Nebraska this summer. I am happy with the way it turned out.

I had the honor of doing make-up for this fantastic bride and her party. I have known Stephanie for years and was thrilled to be a part of her day. I also enjoyed the food!
twobirdsphoto.com
My little sister Abigail got married last month. I haven't gotten the professional pics back yet. It was a lovely day. The top picture is my daughter Lucy, sister Arwen and niece Emily. The second picture is my son James. The third picture is my sister Abi, my niece Eowyn and my now Brother-in-law Israel. I worked my butt off for this wedding but the hair and make-up was stress free. Everything turned out perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment